1. Can I request a Smart Payout card through Internet Banking?
No. Smart Payout card can only be obtained on request through any branch of the State Bank of India.
2. Can I make a request for multiple Smart Payout Cards?
Yes. An individual can have maximum 3 cards per savings account (fully KYC complied) at any point of time. Current accounts are not eligible.
3. Will there be any charge for issuing Smart Payout card?
Yes. There is a card issuance charge of Rs. 102.
4. How can I top up the card?
A person can Load or Reload the card from any branch of the SBI or he can do it online through Internet Banking.
5. How I can top-up the card using Internet Banking?
On the e-Cards link, select the Smart Payout Card tab. Get the card registered by clicking on the Register Smart Card tab. After successful registration of the card, click on the Top-up tab, select the card from the drop down menu, select the debit account, and fill the amount. You will receive a One Time Password (OTP) through SMS on your registered mobile number to complete the top up process. (Those users who have taken State Bank Secure token will have to generate the OTP from their token.)
6. Is there any minimum and maximum limit for top up of Smart Payout card?
7. How many times can the Smart Payout Card be topped up?
8. What is the validity of the Smart Payout Card?
The card is valid for 10 (Ten) Years from the date of issue.
10. What is the charge for using a Smart Payout Card at other banks ATMs?
11. Are there any charges for using a Smart Payout Card at Merchant Establishments?
No charges are levied by SBI. However, some Merchant Establishments may impose a surcharge e.g. petrol pumps, railways, etc. which would be recovered from Cardholders.
12. Is there any charge for replacement of card /PIN?
Yes. There is a charge of Rs.102/- plus courier charges.
16. How do I cancel/deregister/close a Smart Payout Card?
A Smart Payout Card can be cancelled /de-registered/closed only by your branch.
17. How much time does it take to top up a Smart Payout Card?
A Smart Payout Card can be topped up instantly.
19. What are the eligibility criteria for issuing of Smart Payout Card?
Smart Payout Card can be issued to all KYC compliant primary account holders for ultimate use by beneficiaries (dependents).
20. Can I use my card for purchases outside India?
No. The card is a domestic card and can be used for payment in Indian Rupee (INR) in India only.