Online Booking of Railway Tickets
Please follow the under noted process for booking of railway tickets.
- Logon to the site of IRCTC www.irctc.co.in
- Register yourself on the site (if first time user) or log on with Username and Password (meant for IRCTC site).
- Provide the requisite information i.e. stations (departure & arrival), date and class of the journey under option of 'Plan My Travel and Book Ticket'.
- Select your train from the list of trains displayed by IRCTC and click on 'Book Ticket'
- Provide passenger details and confirm your address for getting delivery of tickets. The amount of ticket will be displayed for payment.
- Choose payment option 'State Bank of India'. You will be taken to our site onlineSBI.
- Log in with Username and Password (meant for onlineSBI) and confirm the payment.
- On successful transaction, you will be provided with Transaction Id and date of transaction.
- The ticket will be delivered by IRCTC at your place of choice. Delivery of ticket is sole responsibility of IRCTC.
- For cancellation of ticket, submit your ticket at a computerized counter of Railways. On cancellation of ticket by Railways, the amount shall be credited back to your account.
- Service charges @ Rs.10/- per transaction shall be levied w.e.f. 01.08.2006.